Hair Stylists, Nail Artists and Aestheticians rely on high-performance products to achieve and support a variety of looks and treatments. At DIVA Studio we believe in our client's right to the same opportunity. That's why we are proud to introduce "The DIVA Promise," which takes our commitment to you to an even higher level.
Please note the length and price of services can vary between stylists.
“The DIVA Promise”
You are entitled to a consultation to determine what best suits your needs. During that consultation, you should also learn what products will support your lifestyle and bring your service to maximum potential. DIVA Studio guarantees you a complimentary consultation before every salon service.
We also guarantee that you won't leave without a recommendation for services and support products based on your personalized consultation.
Our Right to Know Guarantee promises that if you don't receive your consultation and recommendation, you will receive a complimentary hair care product on the spot!
We care as much about your looks as you do and now we guarantee The Client's Right to Know.
Things to Consider for Your DIVA Experience
DIVA Studio is the place when you desire to look and feel you’re most beautiful. Our goal is to provide you with the customer service that you deserve. Please do not hesitate to speak with our reservation specialists regarding any questions or concerns you may have.
To enhance your DIVA experience
- We request that you disclose any medical conditions and/or prescription medications you are taking as some services may be contra-indicated.
- Please be assured that your safety is our ultimate goal. All salon, spa materials and equipment have been professionally sanitized for each individual guest.
- As a precaution, please do not wax or shave your legs before receiving a pedicure and avoid tanning prior to hair removal services.
- For the comfort of our guests, smoking is not permitted.
- We request that you leave all jewelry and other valuables at home as DIVA. is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- To protect your clothing, we also ask that you wear a robe or smock that we provide.
- At Diva tips are never expected but always appreciated. Tipping is always left to the discretion of our guests.
- Gift certificates for any dollar amount does not include gratuity.
- Company policy does not allow for any gratuity to be added to a debit card, credit card, or check. However, Diva provides their own ATM for your convenience.
- Diva studio requires all new clients to save their reservation with a credit card number.
- If you are unable to make your reservation, a 24-hour notice is required. Failure to cancel will result in a reservation fee of either $50.00 or the prices of the service; whichever is less.
- Please note the length and price of services can vary between stylists.
At Diva, we love children, but due to insurance restrictions, safety purposes, and in fairness to our guests, children under the age of 12 are not permitted in any of our facilities without an appointment, and may not wait in the lobby unless supervised by an adult.
Retail and Returns
Diva studio offers some of the most exclusive and high performance products in the industry. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchases, retail products may be returned for salon credit, with a receipt, within nine days of purchase. Gift Certificates are not refundable.
DIVA stores historical records containing personal information entered by customers when a) making appointments and b) purchasing gift certificates/cards. No personal information is disclosed to any third party, organization, or individual outside of any DIVA.
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act requires that we inform parents and legal guardians about how we acquire, use, and disclose personal information from children less than 13 years of age. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Neither this website nor any of its services are designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13. A parent or guardian, however, may use this website to record an appointment or purchase a gift certificate for a minor.